Mon, 07 Mar|
Kelly's Cause Foundation Breaking Barriers: Learning From The Past and Building New Futures. An IWD Panel by Kelly's Ca
time & location
07 Mar 2022, 18:30 – 20:30
Origin Southwark, Scoresby St, London SE1 0XN, UK
about the event
Join the Kelly's Cause Foundation to celebrate International Women's Day with a stellar line up of hospitality women chatting about their experiences, a few drinks and some delicious food all from female producers!
Kelly's Cause founder, Tobie-Anna, will host a panel discussion with guests:
- Ifeyinwa Frederick, co-founder of Chuku’s, the world’s first Nigerian tapas restaurant
- Lorraine Copes, founder of Be Inclusive Hospitality
- Emma Pudge, food writer, photographer and content manager for Social Pantry
- Gabrielle Borg-Costanzi Assistant General Manager at Lyles
- Safiya Robinson founder of Sisterwoman Vegan, a community exploring wellness through food.
Tickets include food by Mystic Borek, and Aries Bakehouse, and wines by female producers.